-
August 12th, 2001, 10:46 PM
#31
Inactive Member
DEB....you devil you..you cybered me..*EG
I thought i felt something when i was sitting on the couch.......*L no wait...that was a fart.... 
HA HA HA HA HA!
[This message has been edited by demon chloe (edited August 12, 2001).]
-
August 13th, 2001, 06:04 PM
#32
Inactive Member
aaaawwwww GaToR.....ya know me only has eyes for you
*VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVBS*
Blaze......what country are you from? *LMAO*
-
August 13th, 2001, 10:10 PM
#33
HB Forum Owner
-
August 15th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#34
HB Forum Owner
ok....after tonite...the little men got things right....Blaze is a US citizen and Deb is the strange one...oh no..wait...the foreigner.....*L* HI DEB!! from us
next question for Blaze....was that YOUR screaming baby in the background??? *LMAO* I had to explain to them you were NOT at home and that was NOT your baby!! L*
chloe....im to tell you for the little men..thank you soooooo very very much for all you sent to them. They loved the W&Ws, they loved watching mom make weird faces after eating a Warhead and most of all they loved making the glue goo stuff. *LMAO* Ask GaToR about THAT conversation!!! *ROFLMAO* And thank you for the books. We now have all kinds of weird science things going on in my house! *L* *HUGS* from them to you. *VBS*
MEL!!!! Little men say HEY pretty lady. *S* Its been awhile since they talked to you and i had to remind them who you were. *L* I told them you were the one always throwing them kisses and they got all red in the face.
GaToR....Im to tell you they are being good and going to bed now. *L*
-
August 15th, 2001, 01:59 AM
#35
HB Forum Owner
*OMG*..nooo..not my kids..*LOL*...damn why did they have 3 screaming younguns at the airport in the middle of the nite?...why werent they sleeping?..hmmm..since i dont have any lil ones..i suppose i dont understand..*zips lip*.....gator..will you explain why you are being walked so much?..you get more attention than Tango..*LOL*
Chilly..i want to thank you so much for sharing your gator with me...that was a long freaking drive home and i appreciated the call to keep me awake...*hugs ya both*
Chloeeeeeeeee.....where are you?
-
August 16th, 2001, 05:08 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
-
August 17th, 2001, 01:27 PM
#37
HB Forum Owner
ummmmmmmmmmmmm *EFG* Do we really want to go there baby? You know chloe will fall dead if i explain. *LMFAO*
chloe....hows the altoids? *sings* Happy Early Birthday to youuuuuuuu..........
*HUGS* ya all *G*
Smoooooooooooooooooooooches GaToR *VBS*
-
August 17th, 2001, 01:31 PM
#38
HB Forum Owner
Blaze....your most welcome *VBS* Thats what friends are for!!!!! *HUGS*
-
August 17th, 2001, 05:13 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Strange?..Strange??..How and when did I become STRANGE..*looking for the little men*..I'm tellin ya!!..I'm not STRANGE!!..*putting her shirt on as pants*!!
*scratchin my head*...I THOUGHT..chloe's birfday..was Saturday?..*crosses her eyes*..isn't dis..Friday?..*shrugs*..Ohh well..happy Birfday Chloe!!!..*cybers ya for your special day*
Blazey..*wimpers*...we neva talk no mo..I miss dat
*keeps ignoring Dyl*
Gots ta go...Work calls..*L*
-
August 17th, 2001, 09:30 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
DEb!....I MISS u too..we need to play catch up dont we..*S
Chloe 's b-day is tommorrow..i kinda did it early too..*L
GO CHILLY GO.....work that gator..work it baybeeee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks